Karen Melonie Gould
Karen Melonie Gould has had a long, successful and very varied career in the UK and around the world. She has been an entrepreneur, a mentor, a consultant and a general, all-round ‘doer’ in the private, public and ‘third’ sector of quangos and advisory boards. But it has not been an easy ride.
She says: ‘Women Warriors are survivors and I have been there as they say: “Read the book, seen the film and now I wear the t-shirt.”
‘If you asked me which life event was more painful to me on my journey, I would say it was the losing of my baby and the rape; same pain but in different ways.
‘There is not a day goes by that I don’t think of Jack and there is not a day comes by that I don’t want to end my life because of the rape, but hey, I am a WOMAN WARRIOR and fight to remain strong.’”
In all her many roles and through some very painful life experiences, Karen has had the pleasure of being inspired and led by many a Woman Warrior. This book is intended as a tribute to them, and as an inspiration to the next generation of Women Warriors.
Below are some of the issues Karen tackles in this exciting, honest, full-on book.
- Executive Leadership – Career Progression
- Silver Surfers, Women Warriors
- Women Warriors Never Give Up
- Dispelling the ‘Myth’ of the Glass Ceiling
- What Type of Woman Warrior Are You?
- Empowering Women
- Milan 2014 – Leadership and Management Conference
- Women Warriors in Social Enterprise
- Great Britain – Women Warriors throughout the Centuries
- Women Warriors Take on the World Economy
- Women Warriors in Disguise
- Women Warriors Who Disrupt
- Ethnic Women Warriors
- Shaping a Woman Warrior
- Women Warriors in Music
- Undiscovered Women Warriors
- The ‘New’ Women Warriors